Tuition Costs For Greater Michigan Construction Academy
Non ABC Member Student: $1,400 per semester/program.
ABC Member Student: $700.00 per semester/program.
Book Fee: Will vary by trade/level (approx. $70 – $265)
Lab Fee: Will vary by trade/level (approx. $25 – $200)
Tuition and book fees are due before the first day of class each semester.
*Classes are held Monday – Thursday from 5:30 – 9:30 p.m. Students attend class one night a week.
Class availability is subject to enrollment. Students may enroll in more than one craft.
Acceptable Payment Methods:
- In-Person payments (Credit and debit cards, Checks, and Money orders)
- Payments by phone (Credit and debit cards)
- Payments by mail
- Payment plan (call for availability)
Note: All tuition and fees paid by the applicant shall be refunded if the applicant is rejected by the school (GMCA). Tuition refunds shall be issued 45 days after notification. Tuition/book refunds will be issued for students who withdraw from the program on the following basis:
- Student drops before the first week of class – will receive a 100% refund
- No show students – 100% refund at request
- After the first week and through 50% of the period of financial obligation, tuition charges retained will not exceed a prorated portion of tuition or the period of training that was not complete.
- Students who drop during the first week of class, tuition charges withheld will be 6 percent (6%) of tuition.
- After 9 weeks (50%) of the class period financial obligation is completed, the institution may retain the full tuition. GMCA will withhold ten percent (10%) of the unearned tuition for the period of training that was not completed to cover administrative costs. This amount will not exceed $1000 and is applicable only to students after the first week of class and through 50% of the period of financial obligation.
Skilled Trades training has benefited me by opening up opportunities at different companies that wouldn’t even take a second look if I hadn’t had a formal, post-secondary education. It gives me a leg up on anyone who just has a high school diploma.
Primary Communities Served